Back Home

Back home. Thanks for your prayers. Great to be back at Wellspring this morning--wonderful time in the Lord's presence.

All the UCONN fans are buzzing because 4 of their guys got selected in the NFL draft's first day. Props to UCONN. But check this out--Saturday in Columbus 97,000 fans showed up and paid to watch the Buckeye's spring game. That is filling Rentschler Field twice plus standing room for a practice game! That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Tomorrow I will be helping to lead a Pastors' Prayer Summit for pastors and ministry leaders here in Connecticut. I would appreciate your prayers for this gathering--Monday noon through Wednesday noon. We will be together to seek the Lord in prayer, worship and for a time of rest and refreshment and fellowship. I very much enjoy these times and have found that the Lord has used these times significantly in my life in the past. Please pray for the Lord's direction and presence during that time.

More to follow.


0 comments: